advanced search | electronic books
Computers & Wifi
Library Computer Use by Appointment now available!
Using Our Computers
The Lee County Libraries offer public use computers to all visitors by appointment.
What You Can Do
All of our computers offer internet access, word processing, and printing.
*Computer use is by appointment only at this time. Please call the library at 919-718-4665 or fill out the "Request an Appointment" Form (see below).
- 60 minute appointments available.
- one 60 minute time renewal may be requested if no one is waiting
- All computer stations will be sanitized after each use.
- Wearing a mask is requested
- Hand sanitizer is recommended before and after computer use.
** Public computers in our Children's Department are not available at this time.
PRINT FROM HOME!
Getting Computer Help
Library Staff can answer your computer questions by phone Monday through Friday 9 AM - 5 PM.
Free WiFi is available in the parking lots of both libraries 24/7.